Hello

Place for those new to the MessageBoard to tell us about your flying squirrel and yourself!

Moderator: NuttyNelly

Kingsquirrel1094
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Hello

Postby Kingsquirrel1094 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:50 pm

Hello Everyone! Thank you for accepting my registration. I think I already started off on the wrong foot and posted on the wrong board. I’m so sorry for that!

I tried to send an email to the administration and have not heard back about changing my post from one board to the general board which I think is where I should have posted it.

I live in Connecticut and have been blessed by having at least 12-15 southern flyers in my yard. I live in a secluded section of our city actually the last country part of the city. I have learned a lot here and there over the year that they were here. But they left the end of summer and just came back.

I have searched everywhere for information on the flyers but to no avail. I couldn’t really find anyone that just fed them and not a rehabber nor could I find anyone that was in the same situation of them coming every night and learning some of their habbits.

Thank you again and I am sorry if I have inconvenienced anyone on the board.

Also , do I send a donation now since December is close and will that allow me to read or get into other posts for answers or general information. I look forward to learning more about my flyers, that I love dearly!

Thank you

Lynn

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Hello

Postby Joan » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:22 pm

Kingsquirrel1094 wrote:H..Also , do I send a donation now since December is close and will that allow me to read or get into other posts for answers or general information. I look forward to learning more about my flyers, that I love dearly!

Thank you

Lynn

Lynn, no need for a donation as we no longer offer memberships. You should have full access to open forums.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “MessageBoard Introduction”