Hello! It's Been a While

Place for those new to the MessageBoard to tell us about your flying squirrel and yourself!

Moderator: NuttyNelly

ChipperCali
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Hello! It's Been a While

Postby ChipperCali » Mon May 14, 2012 11:13 pm

Greetings! It's been about 2 years since I was last on the MessageBoard. Some of you may remember my Chipper and Cali. I've been working out of town and going to school. It didn't leave musch for a social life. During that time our furball family has grown. My husband rescued a baby flyer from our oldest cat (16 yr old), Garth, back in September of 2010. That was a very luck youngster. He barley had any fur on him and his eyes where still closed. Timmy survived and he is the sweetest little furball and HOF could dream of. He and Chipper have become great pals. On another note, I am thrilled to say that we should be expecting new additions in less than 3 weeks! Cali is never wanted to share me with anyone and she beat the tar out of Chipper every night for the past four years. In fact, Chipper would run and hide in his cage whenever she was out. That all changed a little over a week ago when I walked into a very quiet room and then all of a sudden heard different sounds coming from Chipper's cage. I'm going to be a Squammie!!!!!!!! It will be a while before I can catch up with everyone here, but I hope you are all doing well. Chat soon. :D
M...

Return to “MessageBoard Introduction”