hello everyone!!!

Place for those new to the MessageBoard to tell us about your flying squirrel and yourself!

Moderator: NuttyNelly

Stephanie
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

hello everyone!!!

Postby Stephanie » Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:30 am

:n00b:
Hello, my name is Stephanie and im a flying squirrel addict LOL.

I live in the Washington state, im 20 years old, and I'm going to school to become a teacher for hard-of-hearing and deaf kids. I'm a mother of a German Sheppard Chow mix, tea-cup Chihuahua, long haired Chihuahua mix (im not sure what he's mixed with but he's super over weight and looks like a hairy, fat, white, yota thing), and two cats. My fiancé and I have been together for almost two years now :lover: and we want to expand our little fur family :D we don't have a sfs YET...but we've been doing a bunch of research for the past couple of months now and have decided we are ready to adopt :!: I just need to find a good breeder close to home. With no luck so far im crossing my fingers and praying that someone on here will be able to help me with that :puppydogeyes: I can't wait to become a mommy of an adorable baby sfs. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

EenyandMeeny
Baby Flyer
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: hello everyone!!!

Postby EenyandMeeny » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm sure you will love your new pets. Just be careful with your SFS's coming in contact with your other pets. I would advise not letting them get close. My squirrels are always in my room with the door closed, and I never let my dog or cat come in my room. Just want to be safe. :)

Have fun! :D

Return to “MessageBoard Introduction”