New to msg board

Place for those new to the MessageBoard to tell us about your flying squirrel and yourself!

Moderator: NuttyNelly

Carla
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

New to msg board

Postby Carla » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:48 am

Hello!! My name is carla. I'm from northern Louisiana. After rehabbing about 10 Red and grey squirrels my vet contacted me with my first flyer siblings. Remy's brother didn't make it a week, but Remy will be 2 yrs this August 2017❤️ First time to have laid eyes on these precious creatures. I am not a professional Rehabber just helped with a huge rehab void we have in this area. I am an RN so it was a natural fit. Our little Remy has a big personality and is spoiled rotten. He makes weekend trips with us when we head north to Arkansas. We call ourselves the "ark" transporting our three dogs and flying squirrel on road trips. Thanks to msg board and fellow lovers of Gods creatures!!

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: New to msg board

Postby Joan » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:43 pm

OH MY! You are going to give up rehabbing anything but flyers now once you get under these furballs spell. :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “MessageBoard Introduction”