Yogurt

gloryaf88
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Yogurt

Postby gloryaf88 » Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:59 am

Some of u may have already tried this but if not there is a new flavor of yogurt that even my Monsters will eat! Its Blackberry & Pomagrante mixed. Even Martie Monster will clean her bowl whenever I put it in!
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.
In Loving Memory of Scoot, whom I will always miss!!

Judy C.

Re: Yogurt

Postby Judy C. » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:06 am

Who makes it? (Although I don't have a problem no matter WHAT flavor I feed - my little pigs lick their plates clean!)

Judy C.

Chippy
NFSA Member

Postby Chippy » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Judy C. wrote:Who makes it? (Although I don't have a problem no matter WHAT flavor I feed - my little pigs lick their plates clean!)

Judy C.

If found Yoplait had it. I also found the other day a new applesause that Mott's makes. It's natural (no sugar added) and is a apple/pomagrante mix. I have never been able to get Chip or Cali to eat yogart; no matter what flavor I try. I mixed a little of the apple/pomagrante mix with strawberry yogart and they have both cleaned the bowls the two times I've given it. I'm going to try the blackberry/pomagrante yogurt next to see if they will eat it. Yeah! I finally found a way to get them to eat yogart! :multi:
Martie.....
Proud HOF of Chipper & Cali!

Zoe, I will listen in heaven for your hoof beat.
Gizmo, may you keep God's feet warm.

lynn
Flying Furball

Postby lynn » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:22 am

I bought a yogurt drink that was pomegranate and some kind of berry (Dannon? or maybe Stonyfield Farms) and everybody drank some. Even the boys. Up til now, nobody liked berry flavour, so I guess pomegranate is a hit. I'll have to buy a whole fruit one day and let them go crazy with the seeds.
Lynn's spastic nuts: Bunpei, Boeing, Calypso, Dixie, and Piper.

lucy10177
NFSA Member

Postby lucy10177 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:32 pm

boy will you have a red mess lol. i remember eating them as a kid and my mouth and hands would be dyed red for awhile.

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Red flyers! Cool. :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

lynn
Flying Furball

Postby lynn » Tue May 12, 2009 10:56 am

The yogurt isn't very red, so nobody turned colors. :cherry: They still like it though, and it has been a few weeks. I'm about to switch back to peach, hoping they won't get so tired of it that they'll never like it again. I haven't had the courage to actually buy a pomegranate yet . . . :smt043
Lynn's spastic nuts: Bunpei, Boeing, Calypso, Dixie, and Piper.

fullHOLLOW
NFSA Member

Postby fullHOLLOW » Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 pm

Hello all!
I am curious how much yogurt everyone is feeding their flyers each day? My Onna gets close to 2.5ml each morning.. She gets Dannon Activia vanilla flavored(which has D3 added). Additionally she get about 2.5 ml of Naked juice "protein zone mango" almost every night.. I don't feed her very many whole fruits.. I guess my biggest concern is, that she might be getting too much sugar. Any input or routines would be greatly appreciated..

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:14 pm

I use sugarless yogurt and just leave a container in the cage for a couple of days.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Adult FS Diet”