Priscillas diet

fire-eyez
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Priscillas diet

Postby fire-eyez » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:11 am

Hi everyone I am Very new to this! :) I was reading and noticed that flyers have the same concern as sugar gliders with the whole calcium to phosphours ratio concern. so I was wondering if any one was familiar with the diet for sugar gliders called priscillas diet if it was ok to give a flyer basically it is a balanced diet is full of protein, veggies, and fruit. I was thinking they could have that along with their mix nut diet becuase I read it was good to give them veggies and fruit at night with extra protein liike chicken or egg to eat and that is basically what priscillas diet consist of. please let me know thank you..also is it ok to have one flying squirrel or do i need more then one?

here is the link to prisciilas diet so you can check it out http://www.petglider.com/
Last edited by fire-eyez on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Priscillas diet

Postby Joan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 am

I'm not familiar with that diet, but maybe some of our glider people can speak to it. Flyers are VERY happy to be an "only" child :twisted: .
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

spiritedaway20
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Priscillas diet

Postby spiritedaway20 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:34 am

ooh that's neat. Thanks for posting! I think I will try this diet, but only once a week since it is so high in protein and because of the sugar and phosphorous from the applesauce. I could also just adjust it to fit my needs though. I think having everything covered in yogurt and applesauce would definitely entice stubborn squirrels to eat their veggies (unless they just lick it off lol).

Return to “Adult FS Diet”