Bonding-Pouches, Pockets, Shirts?

Never_Squirrels
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Bonding-Pouches, Pockets, Shirts?

Postby Never_Squirrels » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:15 pm

I've read a bunch of the posts and responses about women and bonding with their flyers but none about men. Since the squirrel will be Ian's pet it'll be spending most of it's time with him. Does anyone have any advice on whether or not to use pouches, shirt pockets, etc?
Will Ian just have to start tucking in his shirts? :twisted:

Anyhow, I like the advice on the built-in-bra tanks. Fortunately I own a bunch of those already.

Thanks so much for all your help and support.
We really are having trouble waiting until November :)
:smt057 Bev & Ian :smt057
owned by Eeyore
http://www.BeverStreem.com/italy

Wanda
NFSA Member

Postby Wanda » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:41 pm

Ian can do what the women HOF's do, just carry him around in his shirt. He won't necessarily have to tuck his shirt in. I wear big loose t-shirts and during the day they won't come out. As far as carrying him around in a pocket, he will choose a pocket if he likes that better.
During the summer, I wear shorts with big pockets. One of my flyers loves to get in it and go to sleep. Each flyer is different.
Wanda
:flyer:
Owned by Shelly, Rose
:smt049 Peanut, Bud & Dinky Always In My Heart :smt049
Parrot, Miniature Donkey & 1 human
And All My Lil Orphans

krups1110
Teen HOF & NFSA Member

Postby krups1110 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:21 pm

Nieve tends to prefer just being in my shirt or her favirite is usually if I have a long shirt to be in the middle of the sleeve hanging below my arm like if she was in a hamoc. She likes pockets, but only in pants and she hates pouches. All flyers are different and you will just have to see what yours likes.
Chris
Proud HOF to Nieve
3-24-06
Thank you always Avalon!

Debra
NFSA Member

Postby Debra » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:34 am

i am rather slim and i don't really have much in breast size. what should i do to let my flyer feel close to me? i thought of buying like a baby sling or something. i guess i could strap like a baby hat under my shirt for the baby to ride in.
i'm a pirates delite.......... sunken chest. :twisted:
Owned by Dinky the flying furball!!

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:53 pm

The best thing for bonding is skin to skin contact. I tuck in my shirt and pull it out around the waist making a hammock all the way around. Chuck will sleep in the hammock.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Vickie
NFSA Member

Postby Vickie » Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:39 pm

When Barnie was younger, her favorite place was in my husband's shirtsleeve, sleeping with her nose sticking out. She still enjoys being in a long sleeve, because she can run up and down it, and then peek out to see what's going on in the room. Her second favorite place is the rolled up hem at the bottom of my sweatshirts, and then any deep pocket. She does not approve of pouches for some reason.
First Barnie, and now Jimmy--Zing, went the strings of my heart!

Debra
NFSA Member

Postby Debra » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:45 pm

i almost always have on long sleeves. where i work it is always cold so i wear long sleeve tees to work.
Owned by Dinky the flying furball!!

voguemamselle619
NFSA Member

Postby voguemamselle619 » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:43 pm

on the topic of small chested... i'm there! i usually wear the built in bras on tanks when i want to carry batman around with me. she's little, she can squeeze in! now that it's getting to winter though, she loves hoodies... not the hood, but going inside the warm fuzziness of the sweat shirt.
and as for guys... i know that batman is with bryan when i see him walking around with his shirt tucked in. batman won't have it any other way.
- alyssa -

- HOF to shylo... my pretty squirrel girl -

- in loving memory of batman, the best little princess i could have ever asked for -

Never_Squirrels
NFSA Member

Postby Never_Squirrels » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:56 pm

So far the little girlie seems to like the pouch thing I made for her. Joan thinks I should make more and sell them at the uh conference for '07. I took a baby scarf made of fleece and sewed it into a drawstring pouch, it's nice and deep. She also hung out in Ian's shirt pocket for quite some time. Though I think when she's awake and more bonded she'll want to be inside the shirt.

Thanks for all the advice! :D

cage: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/41839216/
:smt057 Bev & Ian :smt057
owned by Eeyore
http://www.BeverStreem.com/italy

Return to “Bonding with Your FS”