Name Calling

flyer_1
NFSA Member
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Name Calling

Postby flyer_1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 am

Question for all you flyer vet's. DO or DID your flyer/flyers ever just want to sleep in their cage and not really want to come out :puppydogeyes: ,don't get me wrong Kobie's a cuddle bug but lately she's wanted to just sleep where she's been cozy in her cage. She doesn't seem to like being scooped or picked up when she's like this, she's a really sweetie but what can I do about this are they always like this,or do they just learn to trust you better,we have such a great bond already I guess I thought we would be past this point. It might be because I have her in a smaller cage right now until we can finish her cage up this weekend,I know that a well bonded flyer will often come running or at least show consistent interest in you when their name's called, It started off so well and now our bonding doesn't seem to be going anywhere, I mean play time is really good she's always on me and very good with me,but it's this not coming to her name and wanting to sleep in her cage with out being disterbed,any help would be great I just don't want to be doing it all wrong :( , she's such a sweetie I don't want her cuddlyness to be waisted. :lover:
I'm not NUTS I just mimic

R.I.P Taz

flyer_1
NFSA Member

Re: Name Calling

Postby flyer_1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 pm

During the day sje likes to sleep in a blanket and not really want to come out this and my other thought's or heavy on my mind. #-o

R.I.P Taz

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:12 pm

Just scoop her up and put her down your shirt ... she doesn't have much choice.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

flyer_1
NFSA Member

Postby flyer_1 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Ok but how long doe's it take for them to come to their name.

R.I.P Taz

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:19 am

Depends on the flyer
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Bonding with Your FS”