This is Faun...

Leah
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

This is Faun...

Postby Leah » Tue Aug 17, 2004 7:41 pm

...and he's the rottenest squirrel that ever lived, I'm quite certain. He lives in my bedroom with my youngest, as-yet-unnamed, girl squirrel. They wreak havoc over my head all night long, but it's all okay because they'll come down and snuggle under the covers for short naps. And in the morning, I find little pecan presents buried in my hair and in my pajamas. Yep, they're rotten - and I'm totally responsible for it!

Avalon
Flying Furball

Re: This is Faun...

Postby Avalon » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:27 am

Leah wrote:...and he's the rottenest squirrel that ever lived

He doesn't look rotten to me. He looks like a :lilangel:
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
- Lucretius.

Leah
Flying Furball

Postby Leah » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:31 am

Oh, believe me - he is SO rotten! I'm crazy about him and we are sooooo bonded - but he is adamant about having his way and will stomp his feet all over the place and cuss up a blue streak if you try to prevent him from having his way!

Avalon
Flying Furball

Postby Avalon » Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:38 am

Leah wrote:Oh, believe me - he is SO rotten! I'm crazy about him and we are sooooo bonded - but he is adamant about having his way and will stomp his feet all over the place and cuss up a blue streak if you try to prevent him from having his way!

It sounds like he keeps life interesting. :blob2:
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
- Lucretius.

Moca
Flying Furball

Postby Moca » Mon Aug 30, 2004 8:32 am

Avalon wrote:
Leah wrote:Oh, believe me - he is SO rotten! I'm crazy about him and we are sooooo bonded - but he is adamant about having his way and will stomp his feet all over the place and cuss up a blue streak if you try to prevent him from having his way!

It sounds like he keeps life interesting. :blob2:

Oh yeah! Interesting...Nugget raitely has temper tantrums...And he's not on meds eithor..Honist!
He's also my avatar.
:)
Protect wildlife,keep ye cat indoors.
www.abcbirds.org
:coffee: Moca

Irene Dowdy
Juvie Pup

Cutie

Postby Irene Dowdy » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:49 am

Leah, he looks and sounds adorable and very colorful. I would not call him rotten, but I would call him wonderful.
Take care, Irene & my tiny angel Laddie

Leah
Flying Furball

Postby Leah » Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:01 pm

Thanks so much, Irene - but, believe me, you would not call him rotten only because you have not met him!! I do so absolutely adore His Royal Rotteness, though, like I can't even describe. Last night (this morning) after feeding the orphan babies at about 3:00 a.m., I fell into bed and the little monster came and got right under the covers with me and started wrestling my hand....so, of course, I just had to play with him for awhile.

Return to “Leah's Gallery”