Joan

hauk
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Joan

Postby hauk » Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:37 pm

I feel the need to tell a bit about Joan, Three Baby Flyers were brought to me last wednesday, They had been passed around to a couple of different people to raise and after two weeks of mishandling two of the litter had died so the person that had them brought them to me, I had to have surgery on friday so I asked Joan to take them for me for a couple of days, Of course she was glad to do it, Joan brought them back to me on saturday morning and in the short time she had them their condition had improved 100%, She knows what it takes to get these little sick guys up and running and I want to thank her for her willingness to help when ever she is asked, SO KUDOS TO YOU JOAN BARRON

Deb
NFSA Member

Postby Deb » Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:54 pm

Yeah, Joan can always be depended on. A true friend to man and beast...didn't she vounteer to nurse you after surgery Tom?

Thanks Joan, for all you do for all of us! And Tom, thank you too. Hope you are doing better.

gwsgrand
NFSA Member

Postby gwsgrand » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:41 pm

Tom I hope your a lot better now. Yes Joan has helped me so much on things with my flyers. Both of you are doing great things for all these little guys over there in Jacksonville. Keep up the great work.
:queen: Ms. BayBea Belle, :tink: Tinkerbelle,
:fly: Linus, :occasion2: Baby Oops, and :love1: Daphne

Gail's (Deep South Home for Flyer Foundlings )

hauk
NFSA Member

Joan

Postby hauk » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:49 am

Deb She just wants to go fishing so I can't goof off very long, The surgery went well. Email me and tell me how Tom Tom is doing. Tom

Jackee1982
Juvie Pup

Postby Jackee1982 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:41 pm

Joan showed me those little guys when I picked up my baby. They are adorable! I'm glad to hear they are doing well! Thanks Joan for all your help! I don't know what this board would do without you!!
Jackee :)

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:37 pm

Tom is stretching things a bit. :wink: I saw those pups BEFORE he got them and 24 hours later got them back to babysit for a couple of nights. You wouldn't have know they were the same pups they looked so much better after just one night with him! He had them on Albon and Trimethoprim-Sulfamethoxazole and had gotten them hydrated and they were on Esbilac when I got them.
He continues to work with them and one little fellow has been in Tom's shirt off and on he's so touch and go. Tom is truly Dr. Doolittle and preforms miracles with these tiny furballs. All KUDOs go to Tom for he is the pied piper of flyers. :D
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

hauk
NFSA Member

Joan

Postby hauk » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:50 pm

Shucks Joan you make this old man feel good. Tom

krups1110
Teen HOF & NFSA Member

Postby krups1110 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:29 pm

Thank you both for all you do! You have both helped so many flyers and helped us to help other flyers, too. Thank you for being there for both us and them! And Tom, I hope that things continue to improve for you and that you can get better.
Chris
Proud HOF to Nieve
3-24-06
Thank you always Avalon!

Return to “Kudos”