Tom

Debra
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Tom

Postby Debra » Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:41 am

I drove to his house to pick up my baby yesterday. I am so totally in awe of this wonderful man. He is so devoted to his flyers. They come to him through accident but to me it looks like divine intervention if you get to live at Tom's house. His wife is an absolute doll too!
Tom definitely works miracles. And there is no way to deny that he gives the little ones plenty of love and attention!!

I got to meet Joan too!!
Owned by Dinky the flying furball!!

krups1110
Teen HOF & NFSA Member

Postby krups1110 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:48 pm

Thank you Tom for all that you do!
Chris
Proud HOF to Nieve
3-24-06
Thank you always Avalon!

Debra
NFSA Member

Postby Debra » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:48 pm

just wanted to say how grateful i am for the privelage of getting a flyer from tom. dinky is a doll. right now i am going through some difficult times with family and my job. i am stressed to the breaking point. some days i feel like giving up.
but then each evening dinky comes to the side of her cage and squeaks for my attention. i open the door and she jumps right to me. she usually gets on my shoulder and purrs. we go to her playroom and she practices "flying" from the wall to me and from the top of my head to the wall. she wrestles with my fingers and cuddles next to my chin. her playtime is so relaxing to me. she is such a wonderful little friend and i can never say thank you enough.

thanks
debbie b
Owned by Dinky the flying furball!!

Return to “Kudos”