Praise for the NFSA!

Lora
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Praise for the NFSA!

Postby Lora » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:03 pm

I'm an old gal & this was my first experience with a message board. Since finding my legs here I've ventured out & checked out some of the other boards. One thing I noticed early on here was the lack of backbiting, etc that happens whenever a large group gets together to voice opinions. I'm finding out that is NOT the case everywhere. You all really have something to be proud of & I am so glad to be a part of it. Thank you all for your patience, understanding & most of all sharing your vast knowledge & experience. Joan.... thank you for running such a tight ship. This is without a doubt the absolute best one stop shop for information anywhere on the web.

PS: You guys are just tons of fun too :)

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:24 am

Lora, it's truly folks like you who make it so.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

krups1110
Teen HOF & NFSA Member

Postby krups1110 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:54 am

Yeah, I have really noticed that this community is like a family. Everyone really cares about everyone else and what's happening in each others' lives and everyone is so thoughtful and generous. Thank you to everyone here who has made this place such an enjoyable experience!
Chris
Proud HOF to Nieve
3-24-06
Thank you always Avalon!

Pam
NFSA Member

Postby Pam » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:13 am

Chris I agree, this is my home, I really miss, when I cant come to visit our forum. I cant even remember how I found the NFSA, but am so gratefull I did....Pam
Pam, Abbey and Binky ..PeeWee..4 very happy souls

Wanda
NFSA Member

Postby Wanda » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:40 am

krups1110 wrote:Yeah, I have really noticed that this community is like a family. Everyone really cares about everyone else and what's happening in each others' lives and everyone is so thoughtful and generous. Thank you to everyone here who has made this place such an enjoyable experience!

Pam wrote:

Chris I agree, this is my home, I really miss, when I cant come to visit our forum. I cant even remember how I found the NFSA, but am so gratefull I did....Pam

Yep, me too. This is what I love so much about this messageboard! I found it by researching and searching Flying Squirrels. Thanks Joan for making it possible :!: :D
Wanda
:flyer:
Owned by Shelly, Rose
:smt049 Peanut, Bud & Dinky Always In My Heart :smt049
Parrot, Miniature Donkey & 1 human
And All My Lil Orphans

Return to “Kudos”