A Proper Thank You

Airstreamlady
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

A Proper Thank You

Postby Airstreamlady » Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:30 pm

I wanted to properly thank all the Moderators and Members who have helped me and my family with little Peaches and Sweet Pea and relentlessly followed the threads and updates on the Emergency Site.

Just knowing you were keeping track of them through words was wonderfuland uplifting to me.

For the most part, I have been by myself at the cabin enduring all this alone. Ted and Clint were going back and fourth and they were a huge help too. Having you guys on the net made it not so tough alone.

Your knowledge and experience have proved to be invaluable and I'm in a world of debt to you all.

My gratitude is without words to express my sincere appreciation on behalf of myself, my family and my little girls.

Bless all of you, You folks ROCK

The Parsons, Ted, Patti and Clint
- Patti -
The Official Poopologist
Squammy to Peaches and Sweet Pea

Helen
Teen HOF
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby Helen » Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:55 pm

Aws That's so nice. I'm gonna be a little presumtious and say that we're all just happy their better now! Keep up the work your doing and I'm just glad their safe!
Owned by
Madamoiselle Artemis Isobella D'Antionette
Monsoiur Pierre Niagra von Faust (given to my loving boyfriend, Mommy loves you!)

Meeting you was fate; Becoming your friend was a choice; Loving you I had no control over XP

Return to “Kudos”