Many thanks to Anita

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Many thanks to Anita

Postby Joan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:37 pm

Anita made up some wonderful gift baskets for our attendee with lots of surprises in them. They were great! Chuck & Mishi are going to have to fight me for some of it. :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

krups1110
Teen HOF & NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby krups1110 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:55 pm

Yup, Anita's goodie bags were so cool! Thanks so much for them! Nieve will really enjoy that stuff as will I!
Chris
Proud HOF to Nieve
3-24-06
Thank you always Avalon!

Naya
Flying Furball

Postby Naya » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:53 pm

Kudos to Anita! Boss loved the cotton ball and the chocolate (yep he threw a fuss and got a nice chunk of it). Thank you so much for the goodies!

Anita Rae
NFSA Member

Postby Anita Rae » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:37 pm

Awwww! I just saw this. You guys are the best.

Funny story: ya'll know that bag of squirrel food that was in there. I repacked everthing for the flight home so that bag got stuck inside of a one gallon zip lock with a bunch of other stuff. When I got home, I tossed the whole thing on my dresser. About 2 am that night we had the worst squirrel fight. They had chewed a whole through both plastic bags and Sissy and Bullet both thought they had dibbs on those seeds. LOL Now honestly folks, I really do feed them. I don't know what got into them. But Charlie drug outta bed and locked them in the cage for the night and I'm not sure who's feelings got hurt the worst...Charlie's or the squirrels.

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:09 am

Well, I can top that. The bags of acorns were tossed by Naya into her duffel bag for her trip home. Unfortunately, she didn't zip it shut and Boss was free ranging at night ... right, the little bugger found rhem, ripped into the bag and buried acorns all night. Mostly in my bed! I warned Joan Haber that housekeeping might be finding hidden acorns for some rime. She just laughed and took the pet charge off the room. Boss had visited her earlier and shirt dove sending her into waves of laughter.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Naya
Flying Furball

Postby Naya » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:03 pm

:rofl: :angel13:

krups1110
Teen HOF & NFSA Member

Postby krups1110 » Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:41 pm

The little ones will get into anything if they have a chance to.
Chris

Proud HOF to Nieve

3-24-06

Thank you always Avalon!

Return to “Kudos”