Hurricane GUSTAV

Questions about the forum, comments, suggestions... and pretty much anything else, including other pets and interests.
Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Hurricane GUSTAV

Postby Joan » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:05 pm

All of you in Hurricane GUSTAV's path, take cover and stay safe.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Joan
Site Admin

Re: Hurricane GUSTAV

Postby Joan » Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Tropical Storm Fay
by Deb on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:35 pm

I'm signed up as the Red Cross shelter nurse for this hurricane season in our county. We're having a meeting in the AM on planning for Gustav. We may be full early if this hits where they are forcasting at this point.
I am going to drive to Natchez after our shelter meeting to finalize our site for the NFSA meeting in November.Deb, lovingly owned by Tom Tom, Molly, Munchkin, and m'Deah. And a piece of my heart still owned by my sweet Tiny Tim.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:31 pm

Re: Tropical Storm Fay
by immatater on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:00 pm

We're about to be whomped by gustav, they think. Here's hoping that the trees stay put and the little squirrels in them!
immatater
NFSA Member

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:48 pm

To all NFSA members in Gustav's path, let us know how you are ASAP after it hits:

ALABAMA: Spence and Vickie Naron, Gary and Paula Niehoff, Dennis Patronas, Arien Grosskurth and Tom & Gail Savage

LOUISIANA: Patti Iles, Nelson & Jean Pierre Aymond, Cynthia Daire, and the Troy Martin Family

MISSISSIPPI: Gloyra Fairchild, Greg Davis, Deb A. Miller, Katie Mullins & Jason Schultz

TEXAS: Jay Burzlaff, Sarah & Robert Calcagno & Thomas, Abraham & Tiffany, Judy & Lance Call, Andrea Cooper, Rosie & Natalie Dempsey, Amy Grace, Tosha Hurst, Evelyn & Billy Lowery, Katie N. Mieher and Andrew Watts.

FLORIDA PANHANDLE: Craig Bratcher & Charlotte Lynn

lucy10177
NFSA Member

Postby lucy10177 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:54 pm

all is well here...didn't even get any rain only a little wind. hope everybody else is ok too!!! [-o<
paula and gary niehoff

Judy C.

Postby Judy C. » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:11 pm

We had a few showers, and some normal wind, and then some blue skies this afternoon....no problems! Thank goodness. Hope everyone else made it through OK, and I'll be glad when hurricane season is over.

Stay safe, everyone.

Judy

immatater
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby immatater » Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:38 am

We had wind and rain but it didn't come right over as they predicted. It sort of stalled out just to the East . :woohoo:

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:21 pm

Glad you and Judy escaped! :multi:

gwsgrand
NFSA Member

Postby gwsgrand » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Tom left going hiking around Mt. Blonc on Sun and missed the thing. Gail 3 flyers ,3 dogs and a bird along with oldest daughter and her two children rode it out just fine. Didn't even have to clean up the yard. YEA. Thought I was going to have company . Bobbie and Al from La. but they stayed put in Crestview, Fl. and were going to try and start home today. Hope Dennis is ok in Mobile??
Hope Eastern coast of Fl is ready for Hanna? Good luck every one.
:queen: Ms. BayBea Belle, :tink: Tinkerbelle,
:fly: Linus, :occasion2: Baby Oops, and :love1: Daphne

Gail's (Deep South Home for Flyer Foundlings )

Vickie
NFSA Member

Postby Vickie » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Sorry, I haven't been on much lately, but we are fine! Gustav didn't leave much of a mark at our house. Hope everyone fares well through Ike.

Vickie and Spence
First Barnie, and now Jimmy--Zing, went the strings of my heart!

Return to “All the rest”