Cracking Nuts

Questions about the forum, comments, suggestions... and pretty much anything else, including other pets and interests.
lucy10177
NFSA Member

Cracking Nuts

Postby lucy10177 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:29 am

rocky has finally cracked his own pecan and hickory nuts without my help.....GO ROCKY!!!! :multi: =D>
paula

Judy C.

Re: Cracking Nuts

Postby Judy C. » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:10 am

:multi: :multi: :multi: That's great - GO ROCKY - now he can eat you out of house and home!! :D Don't forget to put lots of in-shell nuts in your freezer when they start selling them for the holidays! (But don't end up like me.....we had to buy a new freezer just for nuts and acorns and pumpkin seeds, etc.)

Judy C.

lucy10177
NFSA Member

Re: Cracking Nuts

Postby lucy10177 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:24 pm

Judy C. wrote::multi: :multi: :multi: That's great - GO ROCKY - now he can eat you out of house and home!! :D Don't forget to put lots of in-shell nuts in your freezer when they start selling them for the holidays! (But don't end up like me.....we had to buy a new freezer just for nuts and acorns and pumpkin seeds, etc.)

Judy C.

yea our pecan tree is loaded this year and my mom has the hickory nut tree. got to get her to freeze some for me. i'm already like you and need a separate refrigerator for all his veggies and fruits. we have a large deep freezer for venison and rocky's pecans etc LOL
paula

Return to “All the rest”