Splenda Alert... Bobo Knows Best!

Questions about the forum, comments, suggestions... and pretty much anything else, including other pets and interests.
Lora
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Splenda Alert... Bobo Knows Best!

Postby Lora » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:43 pm

I've been really sick for a couple of months now. I think it's the beginning of menopause for me & I have retained a massive amount of water as well as some major digestive issues. I'm waiting on the blood work to come back before I can resolve the water issue but I believe I have discovered the cause for my digestive upset. I've been back on my low carb diet for a couple of months as well & have been enjoying several beverages & treats sweetened with Splenda. My doctor advised I might be having a problem with it so I quit for a couple of days. My situation improved a little so I put it to the test & had some Crystal Light. I didn't make it thru half the bottle until I was running to the bathroom. I started looking for info on the Internet & found all kinds of horror stories similar & worse than mine. Sooooooo, there goes the low carb ice cream, yogurt, Crangrape drink & Crystal Light I have come to love so much. It's gonna take a good 1-2 weeks for it to clear my system too. I feel so stupid. Should have taken a clue from Bobo Squirlz. I once offered him some yogurt sweetened with Splenda & he would not touch it! He never passes up yogurt. Anyone out there using Splenda beware!

Return to “All the rest”