Think Pink... Free Mammograms!

Questions about the forum, comments, suggestions... and pretty much anything else, including other pets and interests.
Tamis
Flying Furball

Think Pink... Free Mammograms!

Postby Tamis » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:43 pm

for low income and women in need! All you have to do is click! You can click once per day and its FREE to you. I would like to say I do this every day.. I try but in reality I think i get it at least 5 days a week. There are days I miss. I know lots of you are daily internet visitors like myself. Lets make this a daily part of your routine too and see if we can help give mammograms and prevent future breast cancer victims. Lets see if we can make more survivors through helping early detection! I know I sound like a commercial but I lost a dear friend to breast cancer. She survived the breast cancer, but one year later she was taken by a cancer that had traveled to her spine due to her breast cancer going undetected so long. 5 years prior it was misdiagnosed as an arthritis lump. I know a few of you have had personal experiences and loved ones be affected by cancer. Lets make a difference and click daily!!
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clic ... ts_sitenav

Return to “All the rest”