I am back

Questions about the forum, comments, suggestions... and pretty much anything else, including other pets and interests.
gloryaf88
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

I am back

Postby gloryaf88 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:41 pm

Thanks to the technology of a smart phone, a laptop with a blue tooth dun, and a high cell phone bill, I am now back on the boards once again. I could read the posts over cell phone media net but could not log in to post and it was driving me crazy not to be able to get on the internet at home and tell MonsterPete stories. Now I can do this again so be on the lookout for new stories on my holy terrors.
I have missed the boards and all the stories you all have. I will probably never sleep again, at least not for the next few weeks. I know it will take forever to go thru all that has happened while I have been away but I promise I will go thru every post that has been made. Of course, I will have to start that later tonight and just work thru it a little at a time.
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.
In Loving Memory of Scoot, whom I will always miss!!

Chippy
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: I am back

Postby Chippy » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:40 pm

I'm so glad you are back! :multi: I've only been back a couple of weeks myself and I am still trying to catch up. There are so many new nuts on this board now. Hehehe Can't wait to catch up with you. ((((Hugs))))
Martie.....
Proud HOF of Chipper & Cali!

Zoe, I will listen in heaven for your hoof beat.
Gizmo, may you keep God's feet warm.

Return to “All the rest”