Cage Sets?

Questions about the forum, comments, suggestions... and pretty much anything else, including other pets and interests.
Templesmilie
Baby Flyer
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Cage Sets?

Postby Templesmilie » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:48 pm

Just curious if anyone knows that web page that that has cage sets? I'm looking for one that someone once said, critter creations by someone? I don't remember but it has really cool sets.
Owned by my personal zoo:
Benji and Mylo (the Doggies)
Aniel (the Squirrelie)

Ohatsie
Juvie Pup
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Cage Sets?

Postby Ohatsie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:39 am

What did you mean by sets?
Did they have large home cages with travel cages as well?
Im interested in seeing this page!
Colin

NuttyNelly
NFSA Member

Postby NuttyNelly » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:55 pm

I think you are talking about Cheryl she has an ebay store Exculsively Exotics. I also make cage sets and toys for sugar gliders but would also be okay for flyers (see my website in siggy)
HOF to a sweet baby boy!
Small hobby breeder of sugar gliders.
http://www.sarahssuggieshoppe.com

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Martins also has lots of cages and I know a number of members have gotten them: http://www.martinscages.com/
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Delight
Juvie Pup

Postby Delight » Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:46 pm

When people talk about cage sets they're typically refering to a combination of pouches/hammoks etc that are made out of matching fabric. But if you're actually looking for cages there are a number of ways to go. When I used to get cages I would buy them off e-bay and have them shipped. I used to buy them at 2-3 at a time like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLIGHT-CAGE-30- ... 2eb52b13af and then sell the ones that I didn't need on craigslist making it so I had to pay very little for the cage that I would keep. You can also purchase PVC piping and set up your own frame for a cage and then zip tie powder coated hardwear cloth / wire mesh to the frame and build a door with a spring & hook latch, this gives you the option of making the cage as large as you would like. Good luck!
Owned by 5 flyers, 1 geoffroys cat, 1 african serval, 1 bengal, 1 parrot & 1 dog. www.totallytameexotics.yolasite.com

Return to “All the rest”