Acupuncture

Questions about the forum, comments, suggestions... and pretty much anything else, including other pets and interests.
spiritedaway20
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Acupuncture

Postby spiritedaway20 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Hey All,
has anyone here tried acupuncture? I just went through my first treatment on Thursday.

toiveajattelu
Flying Furball

Re: Acupuncture

Postby toiveajattelu » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Several years ago I had about half a year of weekly acupuncture treatments for chronic arm pain. It didn't help me. However, I have spoken with a *lot* of people who feel that acupuncture helped.

spiritedaway20
NFSA Member

Postby spiritedaway20 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Ohh. Thanks for sharing. I've also heard as well it works for a lot of people, but the jury is still out for on whether it's working for me. Did you do the herbal medicine with it too? I know some people prefer not to take the herbal treatments because they don't feel comfortable doing so. I'm sorry it didn't work for you. Was it nerve pain? You don't have to answer I was just curious. I am going for severe migraines, panic attacks, and stress (the stress from getting the migraines and panic attacks lol). I'm a little skeptical it will work on the migraines, but I feel it's possible it might work on the panic. I hope it works for both though!

Ohatsie
Juvie Pup
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Ohatsie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:23 am

I have a friend with a license in massage.
One of the things she learned at school was Accupressure. Like Accupuncture but without the needles :twisted:
It certainly works to get rid of my migraines! (odd thing is, the point she finds to get rid of my headaches is on my wrist!)
Colin

Return to “All the rest”