Liquid Calcium

Questions about the forum, comments, suggestions... and pretty much anything else, including other pets and interests.
lilbitsquirrely
Baby Flyer
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Liquid Calcium

Postby lilbitsquirrely » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:12 am

Liquid Calcium is available at Doctors Foster and Smith
Last edited by lilbitsquirrely on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

lilbitsquirrely
Baby Flyer
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Liquid Calcium

Postby lilbitsquirrely » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:15 am

[quote="lilbitsquirrely" :B-fly: I'm not sure how many of you know already, But I thought I would let you know you can get calcium in a liquid form from Dr.s Foster And Smith.I have been rescuing and raising squirrels ever since 2004,and because I have had birds for over twenty years ,I have always been keen to the knowledge they need calcium.I found this liquid over a year ago and have had excellent results with both the squirrels and my one bird I have Left.It does not effect the water and they drink it daily,so along with the deer antlers that our hunting friends provide for the Squirrels,they also get the liquid form of calcium added to their water.It is made by Quikco,and it comes in a 250ml. bottle for 15.99 you can only find it in their Bird magazine.If you are interested the phone number is 1-800-443-1150and my catalog number is k=4065/1023 and the item number is A W V-30776 :idea:[/quote]
:flyer: All Creatures Great And Small And The Lord God Made Them All

Return to “All the rest”