Living Arrangements

EricBRichardson
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Living Arrangements

Postby EricBRichardson » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:59 pm

I just built a 2'x3'x 6' tall cage for a rescued female grey squirrel that had been injured. She has been weaned about 3 weeks. I have two eight week old flyers that were rescued after Hurricane Irma. They have been living in separate smaller cages. Can they live together in this one large cage. They are all in there right now and no problem. If the picture posts you can see one of the flyers in the upper right hand corner of the cage and the grey down near the bottom.
Thanks,
Eric Richardson
IMG_20171028_144731342.jpg
IMG_20171028_144731342.jpg (6.22 MiB) Viewed 47 times

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Living Arrangements

Postby Joan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:14 pm

EricBRichardson wrote:I just built a 2'x3'x 6' tall cage for a rescued female grey squirrel that had been injured. She has been weaned about 3 weeks. I have two eight week old flyers that were rescued after Hurricane Irma. They have been living in separate smaller cages. Can they live together in this one large cage. They are all in there right now and no problem. If the picture posts you can see one of the flyers in the upper right hand corner of the cage and the grey down near the bottom.
Thanks,

No problem living together. Just try to have one more nest box than number of squirrels
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Flyer Housing”