Is this good enough?

Caylee2111
Baby Flyer
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Is this good enough?

Postby Caylee2111 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:45 pm

I got my father to build a cage for the flyer we will be getting. Is this good? Its mainly wood with a plastic coating and galvenized steel wires. Actual bamboo limbs. :wings:
Owner of a sweet lil' girl named Sunny.
She bites but nonetheless she is still my Flyer and I would never give her up for anything! :bluedraco: :fly:

Joan
Site Admin

Re: Is this good enough?

Postby Joan » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:13 am

Caylee2111 wrote:I got my father to build a cage for the flyer we will be getting. Is this good? Its mainly wood with a plastic coating and galvenized steel wires. Actual bamboo limbs. :wings:

Caylee you'll have to see how the bamboo does as it can be very slick and difficult to grasp. Might be OK though.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Caylee2111
Baby Flyer

Postby Caylee2111 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:54 pm

Thank you! I just got my flyer. 6 weeks old. It will be a few weeks but if not we can always get some more wood and put it in there, my father has quite a bit of it stored up in his garage.
Owner of a sweet lil' girl named Sunny.
She bites but nonetheless she is still my Flyer and I would never give her up for anything! :bluedraco: :fly:

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 am

Tree limbs from the yard are great for climbing on.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Flyer Housing”