Picked up my baby girl!

Share your joy! Here's the place for newly owned HOFs to announce births and adoptions.

Moderator: Joan

ralsquirrelgirl
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Picked up my baby girl!

Postby ralsquirrelgirl » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:05 pm

I took the long trip to PA to pick up my flyer today! I have decided to name her Luna, after the moon goddess from Roman mythology, I am already so thrilled to have her. She is just about 7 weeks old and such a cutie. She is quite nervous but who can blame her thats a lot of activity for one day. I can't believe how tiny she is! I have never seen a baby because I adopted my last squirrel when she was already a year and a half old. She has a very healthy appetite! I also am relieved because I was worried she would be able to squeeze under the door in the bathroom where I was planning on letting her have her playtime until she is older and she can graduate to the bigger room, but she tried and couldn't fit. I have been taking dozens of pictures, but I had to change the settings to turn off the shutter sounds because every time I took a picture she would get startled and hide! So now I am able to sneak up on her and steal a photo of her cuteness.
I have a feeling she is going to be a total diva!

ralsquirrelgirl

Re: Picked up my baby girl!

Postby ralsquirrelgirl » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:45 pm

Here are some of the pictures I got, photography skills are still a work in progress :D
IMG_0786.JPG
Luna Sitting pretty
IMG_0786.JPG (2.18 MiB) Viewed 998 times
Attachments
IMG_0782.jpg
Luna making use of the shower curtain I bought with her enjoyment in mind, textured fabric so its easier to hang on to
IMG_0782.jpg (1.87 MiB) Viewed 998 times
IMG_0777.jpg
Luna on her way home and not too pleased about having her beauty rest inturupted again
IMG_0777.jpg (2.07 MiB) Viewed 998 times

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Precious! :D
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Skirkpatrick74
Flying Furball

Postby Skirkpatrick74 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:50 pm

She's beautiful!
Shannon, mom to Sandy, Daisy, Jack, Zooey and three human teenagers! :)

Return to “BIRTH & ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENTS”