Spider Bites

This forum is set up for the Flyer EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM to address emergencies. The Team will be notified when emergencies are posted. Contact any Moderator listed below to get the Team Notified.

Moderators: Joan, Anne27, DinNorman

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Spider Bites

Postby Joan » Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:06 pm

Brown Recluse spiders will kill flyers: http://www.nfsa.us/phpBB2/viewtopic.php ... f875329369

Deb reports:
I was forced to deal with a spider problem when I was managing a branch office for a home health agency in an old building and a nurse got bit in the neck when she put her stethescope around her neck. The exterminator guy said that their bug spraying did nothing for spiders. He said best thing to do was keep a spray bottle handy with regular ammonia in it and spray the spiders as you see them. It drops a spider dead. So I gave each nurse, CNA, and other office staff a bottle and we actually got rid of all the spiders in the building, cause I guess we must have killed them all before they could breed again.

Make sure you don't get the ammonia spray near the flyers.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Emergency Help Needed”