Happy Birthday!

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
Chippy
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Happy Birthday!

Postby Chippy » Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:56 am

Hi Everyone! I hope my fellow HOF are doing well along with all the Fur Balls. I know it's been a while since I have been online. I started a new job and have been working 2 actually. We are all doing fabulous. Chipper has turned 1 year old this month. :occasion2: The acorns are already falling here so I have been indulging him with the first crop for his Birthday celebration. If I'm home this weekend, I'll try and make him a cupcake. Although, a scoop of ice cream with plenty of whipped cream would make his day just the same. Cali is doing very well. She still rules the room and Chipper. She has discovered Chips new Stealth. He still won't have anything to do with it. Cali thinks it is an open invitation to enter his cage and run on the NEW wheel. Then she grabs a nut and runs back to her cage and will run for at least 15 minutes for the pure joy of it. I just thought I would let you know that we are all doing well and truly miss all of the posts. I just don't have the time right now with 2 jobs and playing with the "Kids" when I get home. Please forgive me and I promise to check in a little more often. Take care everyone! LU....
Martie.....
Proud HOF of Chipper & Cali!

Zoe, I will listen in heaven for your hoof beat.
Gizmo, may you keep God's feet warm.

Vickie
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby Vickie » Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:47 pm

Happy birthday, Chipper! Hey, Martie--glad everyone is well, and all is going okay, albeit busy!
First Barnie, and now Jimmy--Zing, went the strings of my heart!

Return to “General”