Love their new cartag home

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
gwsgrand
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Love their new cartag home

Postby gwsgrand » Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:22 pm

:D Deb I wanted you to know that after we got through putting up the glass windows on our screen porch and getting their heating system going. I filled the new beautiful new car tag house with new cotton and held it while Ms. BayBea Belle and Linus went in and out checking it out. They LOVE IT. Tinkerbelle was to involved in the acorn grubs to notice but I am sure she has now checked it out. It will be interesting to see who sleeps in it tonight. We also put up the things that were auctioned and on the swap table. Every one checked every thing out and seems happy to have new places to get into and hide their treasures in.
Please let your father know that my three are going to use that new home a lot.
Thanks for all that you did to make the conf such a wonderful time. =D>
:queen: Ms. BayBea Belle, :tink: Tinkerbelle,
:fly: Linus, :occasion2: Baby Oops, and :love1: Daphne

Gail's (Deep South Home for Flyer Foundlings )

Deb
NFSA Member

Re: Love their new cartag home

Postby Deb » Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:58 pm

Thanks for the kind words Gail. My Dad is happy that everyone likes the houses. He has seen how much my little monsters use them. Dad promises to make more houses for the next conference.
Deb, lovingly owned by Tom Tom, Molly, Munchkin, and m'Deah. And a piece of my heart still owned by my sweet Tiny Tim.

paulettekay

Postby paulettekay » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:01 pm

car tag house??????
I would love to see pictures of this.
Paulette
Original Home of the Pocket Pouch tee-shirt and Hoodies
teddybearokay@tampabay.rr.com
http://www.pkmsboutique.com
http://www.newagesugargliders.com

gloryaf88
NFSA Member

Postby gloryaf88 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Pistol inherited the Cartag home and loves it. It is the first real nest box he has had and gives him more room than the old wooden box that I bought at Petsmart when I first got him.
Martie inherited the Barn that Deb had. I took the animals out of it, but left two on the roof of it so Martie works hard to get them off. I put her a piece of a fleece blanket inside to sleep with and she loves that. The only problem I am having is that she is trying to chew the whole barn into pieces.
Drago and Lil Foot share a cage now, so they inherited the clothe log Deb had and they love going in and out the doors in it.
I have got to have some more of the car tag homes for Martie, Drago and Lil Foot.
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.
In Loving Memory of Scoot, whom I will always miss!!

Return to “General”