Chuck and I are in trouble

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Chuck and I are in trouble

Postby Joan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:10 am

I have been flyersitting Eeyore since Dec 12 while his student HOFs are in Italy. She has her own large cage and is doing fine. Chuck is all over her cage trying to convince her he's the best thing since sliced bread. Mishi is pissed that another female is in her territory and war dances on her cage. At first, Mishi scared her and she'd get in her sleeping pouch and peek out. She has gotten braver about Mishi and will now give her "what for". They fly all over the cage (Mishi outside and Eeyore inside) war dancing on the wire at each other and shoving each other through the wire.

Eeyore at first evaded Chuck and hid in the pouch from him. She no longer hides in her pouch, but gives him a run for his money all over the cage. She whips around inside and he tries to catch her from the outside. She'll hold still and he'll catch up and they'll be head to tail and then she war dances on his face. LOL Mishi is disgusted with both of them.

I let Eeyore out of her cage a few hours before Chuck & Mishi get out. She found out they were contained and drove them both crazy running all over their cage. I found out that I could get her back in her cage (she doesn't want to go) by letting Chuck out. Chuck chases after her and she'll fly off to me. No doubt to have me save her from Chuck. Mishi does that too. Anyway, I carried her over to her cage and she happily gets it.

Last night I let Eeyore out and I was off watching TV for a couple of hours. I came back in the room to get her back in her cage and to let Chuck and Mishi out. As I approached her cage, lo and behold, Chuck comes flying out followed by her.
I was stunned and immediately looked at Chuck's cage and noticed it was not locked. Earlier, I'd removed the supper dish to refill and apparently forgot to lock the cage.

Today, a friend said I'm in for a paternity law suit. Am I liable? Does Chuck have to pay child support? Is this grounds for Mishi to get a divorce and alimony? Or, do I just act totally surprised if Beverly & Ian find pink aliens in the near future?

"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Chippy
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Chuck and I are in trouble

Postby Chippy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:20 am

Oh my! That is just too much. I can just see all the headlines now.

I am wondering if Cali is finally expecting. If you watched how she treats Chip, you would never think that it was possible. Chip is in love and has been from the start. Even if she does manage to get a good nip in, he'll turn right back around and run after her just to get her to chase him again. I've never seen any affection from her towards him. If he happens to be on me and she see him she will charge him and run him off and then sit on me like I'm her trophy. Chip finally went from fuzzy english pea size to full pecan size about a month ago. I didn't have a problem with him being agressive and I didn't notice any change in Cali's behavior. Chip was actually very affectionate to me during that time. Michael and I have noticed that Cali seems to be on the heavy side now and that when she jumps or glides, she can't make her mark anymore; always falling short of the distance. When she lands on you she feels like two squirrles instead of just her normal weight and she has gotten very cranky! I used to bring them a little afternoon snack and she always peeked her head out for a chin rub and was ready for the special of the day. Now when I try to stick my hand in the cage, she'll charge me and she given me a warning nip twice. On occasion she has also given me warning nips on the hand when she is out and about. She used to be all over me and shirt dive as much as possible when she free ranges at night, but now she seems to hurry and hide the nuts I give her and then disapears. She even did a war dance on me a few nights ago! It was so funny that I didn't realize what she was doing at first. When she gets in those moods, Chip won't even come out of his cage for fear of her wrath. It all seems suspicious to me but I have no experience with this and am just at a lose. Do you have any advice for me? Will she ever show affection to Chip? Do they show affection like some animals do when they are ready to pair up?
Martie.....
Proud HOF of Chipper & Cali!

Zoe, I will listen in heaven for your hoof beat.
Gizmo, may you keep God's feet warm.

lynn
Flying Furball

Postby lynn » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:10 pm

Joan,
I think you should insist on a DNA test -- she sounds like a floozy to me!
Lynn's spastic nuts: Bunpei, Boeing, Calypso, Dixie, and Piper.

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:14 pm

Good point Lynn .... I have heard her singing to Chuck. The Siren!
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Mary
NFSA Member

Postby Mary » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:20 pm

I am thinking that Chuck is an adult and he should pay child support. Maybe one third of his acorns to his off spring. Of course the price will increase with each "dependent".

Mishi could get him for adultery. Yep he is in big trouble.

Mary

Chippy
NFSA Member

Postby Chippy » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:38 pm

I can't wait to read this post to my husband. He so enjoys the squirrel talk. Now we have a scandle!
Martie.....

Proud HOF of Chipper & Cali!

Zoe, I will listen in heaven for your hoof beat.

Gizmo, may you keep God's feet warm.

The Rock's Laura
NFSA Member

Postby The Rock's Laura » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:13 pm

:rofl: Too funny, really. You write so well I can totally picture what's going on with those rascals. Thanks for the CHUCKle.
:love7: I was joyfully owned by
6 1/2 yr old
ROCKIE, a gift in my life.
Rest in Peace my baby boy 9/4/2002 - 5/24/2009

voguemamselle619
NFSA Member

Postby voguemamselle619 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:23 pm

this is hilarious :rofl: what a squirrel scandal!
eeyore totally lured him in. i mean mishi is such a catch, why would chuck ever cheat??
mishi has grounds for divorce... oh boy. can't wait for updates on this.
- alyssa -

- HOF to shylo... my pretty squirrel girl -

- in loving memory of batman, the best little princess i could have ever asked for -

gloryaf88
NFSA Member

Postby gloryaf88 » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:01 am

Chuck needs a lawyer! He needs one not only 2 protect him from Mishi & Eeyore, but he needs 1 to help him bring suit against Joan! Joan left the door 2 cage open & then desserted Chuck!

As 4 the other question: sounds like Calli is pregs. That exactly the way Martie was with her first time!
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.
In Loving Memory of Scoot, whom I will always miss!!

gwsgrand
NFSA Member

Postby gwsgrand » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:48 pm

:twisted: Ok Joan you started this now are there going to be any little pitter patter of feet ? Can't wait to hear the out come of this funny story.
Good Luck Chuck. :oops:
:queen: Ms. BayBea Belle, :tink: Tinkerbelle,
:fly: Linus, :occasion2: Baby Oops, and :love1: Daphne

Gail's (Deep South Home for Flyer Foundlings )

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:09 pm

She went home Sunday. Her HOFs were suffering jet lag; so I hope they don't remember anything I told them about the escapade while they were in Italy. :twisted:

Never_Squirrels
NFSA Member

Postby Never_Squirrels » Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:22 pm

Nothing so far. I am doubting that she's preggers. No abnormal behavior, just her normal tormenting self. :twisted:

The story is very funny though.

If it were not our final semester of college and if we weren't overloaded with school and the stress of finding jobs it would be lovely to have a batch of pink aliens. I want an affectionate little boy to love me since Eeyore will *not* tolerate me. I would take him everywhere. Or I'll just have to get a puppy some day since my parents stole my old one :)

If anything changes I'll let you all know. In the mean time, I hope everyone is having a grand ole time...now I'm off to homework/passing out.
:smt057 Bev & Ian :smt057
owned by Eeyore
http://www.BeverStreem.com/italy

Beverly
NFSA Member

Postby Beverly » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:34 am

Okay, before I go to the ladies' room, to change my panties (because I pee'ed them reading this thread!), I just gotta say that if there is any family counceling before the divorce, there will be made evident some mitigating circumstances, regarding Chuck's evident fascination with Eeyore.

My guess is, Misha evidently drove Chuck to need 'another outlet' for his desire, because like some women, she lost her sense of sexual attractiveness while she was 'carrying'. I've just been informed that Misha produced three pups - and it's clear that she would have been in the 'late' stages of this recent pregnancy whilst Eeyore was circumstantially immediately available, to Chuck, for his romantic attentions. BTW, whether they were actually in the same cage, or not, unless said cage has micro-fine mesh screening, it's quite likely that Eeyore could get pregnant by Chuck, without the ability to be fully enveloped in Chuck's embrace ... after all, I believe Misha, like Sandra Corleone, has often been seen 'bragging' about Chuck's ... 'package' ... by making gestures indicating the increasing length of the ... how can I say this in mixed company ... ah, yes, 'significant appendage '... )

Joan, please give Chuck my number, if he's planning on 'mounting' (rotf,lmho) a defense, against Misha's intended divorce proceedings ... but gotta tell ya, if Eeeyore gets the DNA test, Chuck's gonna be paying support .... and with the bill I'll be sending him, he'd better consider taking on a second job ... maybe a third ...
{D {D {D Lots of Acorns to you, from
Beverly and the Denizens of
The Den Drey at Phantom Farm
What the world needs now are MORE SQUIRRELS! Then there would not be so many NUTS running around loose!

Never_Squirrels
NFSA Member

Postby Never_Squirrels » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:50 am

No pink aliens in her nest pouch last night when I cleaned it out and gave her fresh cotton to stuff it with :)
:smt057 Bev & Ian :smt057
owned by Eeyore
http://www.BeverStreem.com/italy

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:51 pm

My friend David chimed in on the whole scandal and said, "I think Chuck is the perp and you are an accessory. I recommend Ben (his male flyer) lay low for a few weeks. Ben has offered to testify as to the difficulty of dealing with squirrel women if a “ high court “ is convened. Sophie (his female flyer) frustrates him every night.

Return to “General”