Dexter the deviant squirrel...

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
Azrail
Juvie Pup
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Dexter the deviant squirrel...

Postby Azrail » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:24 am

Hello everyone! Long time no posts. I just wanted to chime in and talk about my friend Dex.

We acquired him in late January. He has been doing great and he's a little chub nut garbler. He has bonded extremely well to Chris and I and I can't figure out why we didn't get one sooner.

I'm just going to list out a few things I've learned about Dex in the past 6 months.

[list=]
[*]Investing in a silent wheel lined with light grit paper would be very smart. it's hard to explain the micro slashes on my skin to fellow students and co-workers.
[*]Squirrel games seemed to be more advance than dog games. They incorporate allot into it as it would seem. He sure knows how to have a good time. :occasion5:
[*]He can literally go from one place to the next in the blink of an eye. I'm questioning whether it's a squirrel portal or he's just that fast. Either way it's impressive.
[*]If there is something fuzzy to be found be it blanket or hello kitty pajama pants.. he's going to hump it. Teenagers... -_-
[*]He doesn't have to know you, he's going to jump on you.
[*]Keep an eye on your coffee, tea and fortune cookies.
[*]Squirrels are just very tiny ninjas without objectives other than getting a nut or french fry. :smt027
[/list]

Does your squirrel hump fuzzy things or is Dex just a silly perv that has an odd fetish for hello kitty? :crazy:

Pics!

This is just a cute shot from when he was a baby.

This is him getting caught red handed...

I took these just a few minutes ago so you could see him now :D

Azrail
Juvie Pup

Re: Dexter the deviant squirrel...

Postby Azrail » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 pm

I just snagged a pic this afternoon. Thought I would post it.

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:20 pm

He's a delight. Humping is their past time. LOL I have a NY Central Railway sign on my cage; "Do Not Hump". It doesn't work! :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

violetlady
NFSA Member

Postby violetlady » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:13 am

Love the pix!!! A humping object doesn't have to be fuzzy for Ziggie, my hand is equally desirable. :wink:
HOF to Ziggy

Return to “General”