How was your Labor Day???

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
NuttyNelly
NFSA Member
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

How was your Labor Day???

Postby NuttyNelly » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:08 am

I love hearing people's stories so I though it would be fun to start this thread!

How did you spend your weekend or Labor Day?

I spent much of my weekend with my family. My sister and her family came home this weekend.

My weekend was busy...busy..

* We had a taco dinner/birthday party for my niece

* I received a call to go pick up/rescue a glider family (mom/dad and joeys) from a person who said they had to "get rid" of them on the spot. This just gets me to no end! With some work and love I think they will be just fine. So I got them all situated.

* We took my mom out for a birthday breakfast

* My hubby cooked some yummmy food on the grill

* I filled some orders

* Cleaned the glider room

* But above all my new little boy (yes...I know...I have to name him...UGH!) spent most of his weekend in my bra and hogging the attention of my family! My sister was playing with him and he zoomed right into her bra and she did not know what to think...LOL I so wished I had my camera cause her face was priceless. This little boy has stolen my heart! I love when he stretchs his arms out straight in my bra and yawns! I have so many pics of him sleeping but they are not all "g" rated! LOL

Sheeew! After all of this I need a day off to recoup!

So what did you do???
HOF to a sweet baby boy!
Small hobby breeder of sugar gliders.
http://www.sarahssuggieshoppe.com

Delight
Juvie Pup

Re: How was your Labor Day???

Postby Delight » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 pm

I didn't do much. I spent the week end cleaning around my boyfriend while he sat on his butt and played video games, taking care of my kid, mowed the lawn, took out the trash, played with Tino in the evening and cooked dinner at night. Went to the lake on sunday and got to relax for a day which was nice. But for the most part I hung out at home and cleaned *lame* :letitallout:
Owned by 5 flyers, 1 geoffroys cat, 1 african serval, 1 bengal, 1 parrot & 1 dog. www.totallytameexotics.yolasite.com

Joan
Site Admin

Re: How was your Labor Day???

Postby Joan » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Delight wrote:...I spent the week end cleaning around my boyfriend while he sat on his butt

Your boyfriend is a flyer? :twisted:
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “General”