PLEASE Dont do that again

Discussion about Flying Squirrels
ccsweets
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

PLEASE Dont do that again

Postby ccsweets » Tue May 30, 2017 8:27 pm

I don't know where to post this exactly... 8-[
All I know is one day I saw NFSA was down... DOWN! I nearly died. I was checking the site nearly daily for awhile, waiting and hopping it would come back up. Even had an incident on my FB SFS page where someone was furious because I couldnt provide them with photos of baby squirrel's "bottoms" so he could figure out what his was. :crazy:
The only site with M/F sexing pics was NFSA, which was down. :(
Thank the squirrely deities the site is back up! :D
So now I plan to screenshot the main care info threads and include the thread's links (maybe username too?) so people can be credited for their threads/info even if this messageboard goes down. Please let me know if that is wrong to do. I just want to give credit where it is due.
On another note... [-o< PLEASE DO NOT LET NFSA GO DOWN! [-o< Admin, if you need help let me know. This messageboard is too valuable, too helpful, even if its not active it is still full with the most info on these amazing creatures. This site has helped me with my wonderful and special 3 spoiled fur balls that I rescued back in 2013 & 2014. Including the elderly female, she is still with us and so much better now, 3 legs and all. <3
Now I am going to return to my squirrels, they demand attention. :D
Let me know if I need to move this post or delete it, I just want to get my message out about if the NSFA messageboard is in need of help to reach out to me, some of us cant live with out this site. :)
Squammy to three spoiled flyers
my Southern Flying Squirrel Care Tips FB page https://www.facebook.com/SouthernFlyingSquirrel/
Feel free to stop by and share your SFS love or photos of your flyer on the page

BJD210
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: PLEASE Dont do that again

Postby BJD210 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:33 pm

Yeah, I freaked out too. It went down just as I was to be receiving my first babies and I had just assumed this would be here for me to reference throughout the process.

Return to “General”