Adult Flyer Needs a Loving Home!

These flyers are free to approved home OR for a Membership in the NFSA
Kittkat67
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Adult Flyer Needs a Loving Home!

Postby Kittkat67 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:32 pm

Hello!

My name is Caitlin and I am the proud owner of an almost-four-year-old Southern Flying Squirrel named Skittles. I currently live in Idaho Falls, Idaho, where I have raised Skittles since he was a baby, but my husband just accepted a job offer in California and we are unable to bring him with us. I don't want to endanger him by bringing him to an illegal state, so I am desperately trying to find him a loving home. Some small facts that potential owners might like to know: Skittles seems to prefer women, though I'm sure he would warm up to men as well; Skittles can be slightly aggressive, though he has calmed down some since we had him neutered back in November of 2011 (he does still nip some and can be slightly territorial with his food bowls); Skittles has not been around other SF Squirrels since he was a pup, so I don't know how he will act towards siblings. All of that being said I think Skittles definitely needs someone who has the time to work/socialize with him, because he is very capable of being a loving little guy. Due to his personality I don't believe he would be great for a first time owner. If you are interested in giving Skittles a chance (or know someone who would be) please feel free to contact me at Kittkat67@hotmail.com.

P.S.: If needed, Skittles does come with his cage/toys/beds.

Nativeprincess
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Adult Flyer Needs a Loving Home!

Postby Nativeprincess » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:23 pm

I wish you luck on finding a great home for him.
I live in Ca with a flyer and have never had any issues. Vets see them just fine and since ferrets and sugar gliders are so common (also illegal but there are pet store isles devoted to them) the legal status of my flyer has never been an issue. If you have a hard time re-homing your flyer and end up having to take him with you, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to answer any questions about living in CA with a flyer or help you find a good local vet.

Joe
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Adult Flyer Needs a Loving Home!

Postby Joe » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:53 pm

please check your spam folder i sent an email
Joe
Spice's HOF

Return to “For Adoption”