Where can I buy?!

juhason
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Where can I buy?!

Postby juhason » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:25 pm

I live in Illinois near Chicago, and I would really like to buy a flying squirrel! The only website I could find was Helen's Little Critters. I emailed her twice, the two emails were 3 days apart. I called her 3 times and left 2 messages. (Again on different days.) SHE WON'T ANSWER ME! I am building my own cage for the flyer, but I would like to know for sure that I have access to one before I go building the cage. So I've given up hope on Helen's Little Critters because it's been almost a week now and not a single reply. I really want to get to work on this cage soon! (I'm bored :-p) So anyone have any recommendations?

Skirkpatrick74
Flying Furball

Re: Where can I buy?!

Postby Skirkpatrick74 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:39 pm

You just have to keep calling and trying. She's always really busy taking care of her animals, and sometimes she doesn't listen to voicemails or respond to emails. I don't doubt she will be able to get you one.
Shannon, mom to Sandy, Daisy, Jack, Zooey and three human teenagers! :)

juhason

Postby juhason » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Skirkpatrick74 wrote:You just have to keep calling and trying. She's always really busy taking care of her animals, and sometimes she doesn't listen to voicemails or respond to emails. I don't doubt she will be able to get you one.

Ok thanks! I guess I'll just keep trying haha. I decided I'm going to get started on the cage anyways cause even if I can't get a flying squirrel I could always put something else in there that I know I have access to. (Like a parrot or something.) I know that once I contact her I'll be able to get one but I just psyched myself out cause it's been so long.

Skirkpatrick74
Flying Furball

Postby Skirkpatrick74 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Seems like I remember a guy named Dennis that is a breeder in Ohio. He doesn't ship but it may be worth the drive to get a cute little furball. Let me know if you are interested and I'll try to find more info on him!

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:22 pm

Dennis' flyers are well worth the trip to Ohio. He's a hobby breeder and not a commerial breeder/broker. He can be contacted at den942@bright.net
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Skirkpatrick74
Flying Furball

Postby Skirkpatrick74 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:30 pm

Thank you Joan!

juhason

Postby juhason » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Yes thank you everyone!!! I would much rather get one from a hobby breeder, and save myself the shipping cost. Maybe I can convince my parents to take a short vacation to Ohio... :twisted:

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:55 pm

Good luck. :D
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Hoping to Buy/Adopt”