We need a companion, or two...

Snicker Bar
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

We need a companion, or two...

Postby Snicker Bar » Wed May 16, 2018 11:17 pm

We have an approx. 8 /9 mos. old female
SFS who since she was tiny , was being raised with another baby male with plans for a slow release this Spring. Sadly, her male companion unexpectedly (we accept full responsibility) released himself, without her and before we were ready. Needless to say, this has not been easy for her. They were so close; and now, as a single, a successful release is not possible. She has bonded to us in the absence of her mate , but still seems lonely especially at night . We are in NE MS; and would love to give a loving home to any who are NOT candidates, (for whatever reason) for release . Either legally, captive bred; or a “needing to rehome”, accidental breeding and now too many.. Just looking for friends. Not interested in getting into breeding , so females would be best..or, young enough male that could be neutered. Will gladly take one , two( ?) We have large cages that could be used for safe introductions, in a large, well secured porch /habitat with limbs, logs, bugs(!) Anythkng we can drag in... to make it as natural and close to living in the woods. The porch/enclosure is connected to our Master bedroom; so lots of interaction with HOF (me/mom) . My girl LOVES her room , but no matter how enriched , and time I spend , it’s not the same as having her own kind.

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: We need a companion, or two...

Postby Joan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:04 am

Caylee2111 wrote:Try Janda Exotics.

Do you know where they get their flyers?
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Hoping to Buy/Adopt”