Wondering about Transport

Post here if there's a car trip in your future and you wouldn't mind an extra squirrelly passenger, or if you need help with getting a squirrelly traveler to another location
Jerica
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Wondering about Transport

Postby Jerica » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:50 pm

I am hoping to be getting a baby in May or so from either Dennis or Tammy (if they have babies and approve me) and I am trying to figure out how to get the baby from them to me. There is also someone else in Nebraska wanting a baby. So I'm wondering if there is some people that would get together to transport two babies from either Ohio or Tennessee (depends on who has babies) and help transport them from state to state to get them to Nebraska, it is possible if they can at least get to Missouri or Kansas (like Kansas City area) that I can get down there at some point to pick up, but not having a car of my own (nor a license though I'm 19) I have to see if I can catch a ride if my mom goes down there or something. Is there anyone that might be able to help out? Of course we'll pay gas money, at least I'm willing to and I'm sure the other person is too. I think Tennessee is a bit closer than Ohio, but I just want to be able to figure out a way for this to work. I am thinking there are breeders in Texas also that maybe that would be closer. Anyway, anyone able to help us out? Thanks.
Future HOF! I do custom drawings from your photos, contact me!

Loving pet parent to Juniper, Aussie/Heeler mix, Nightshade the twin tail halfmoon betta boy and some red cherry shrimp and snails.

Return to “Transportation”