Anyone Heading West From Florida???

Post here if there's a car trip in your future and you wouldn't mind an extra squirrelly passenger, or if you need help with getting a squirrelly traveler to another location
Judy C.

Anyone Heading West From Florida???

Postby Judy C. » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:29 pm

I'm trying to get Powder from east Florida to east Texas, which is a pretty long haul. Any chance that someone is heading west from Jacksonville? I can meet you anywhere along I-10. (Or anywhere else, for that matter!) I'm prepared to drive out there if I need to, but it sure would make it easier if someone was coming this way.

Thanks,

Judy

Just in case someone is reading this that is not familiar with this board, let me rephrase that first sentence...I'm trying to get the baby flying squirrel called Powder...... :D

hauk
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Powder

Postby hauk » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:17 pm

Judy, I'm glad you clarified that, No telling how many offers you would have gotten. Tom

gloryaf88
NFSA Member

Postby gloryaf88 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:51 pm

Judy, I'm coming from central Mississippi to Baton Rouge, beginning around the 31st of Jan. I know I can get her that far, if someone can get her into Mississippi. I could do more but I will be taking an older lady to her daughters in B.R. in her car. I could probably come at least an hour the other side of B.R. and maybe an hour or two sout of I20/I-55 in Mississippi.
Glorya, Owned by Pistol Pete, owned partly by Martie Monster, whose heart will always belong to Amy, now owned by Count Dracula Monsterpete--Drago, and Little Foot MonsterPete.
In Loving Memory of Scoot, whom I will always miss!!

Rhiannonn2626
Flying Furball

Postby Rhiannonn2626 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:48 pm

I am going through jacksonville to live oaks(the panhandle) the first weekend in february! It would be the 2nd I think... I can pick her up on my way through and pick up my baby pc on the way back home....if tom and joan dont mind seeing me twice!Someone would have to pick her up that weekend though.!
PROUD HOF to Pixie!!!

Return to “Transportation”