Michigan to the Northwest?

Post here if there's a car trip in your future and you wouldn't mind an extra squirrelly passenger, or if you need help with getting a squirrelly traveler to another location
libby
Baby Flyer
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Michigan to the Northwest?

Postby libby » Thu May 10, 2007 1:42 pm

Are there any wannabe HOF's in the Pacific Northwest that would like to help figure out how to get some Northern FS out west? I can travel through a couple of states, but that is still a long way from Michigan. The breeder in Michigan doesn't ship, so I'm trying to find a way to make this work. Any ideas?

libby

WantsAFlyer
Flying Furball

Postby WantsAFlyer » Sat May 12, 2007 11:57 pm

I would love to help. Maybe we could start some kind of squirrel train with HOFs in the states in between? By the way, what state are you in? And what breeder is this? Thanks! :D

libby
Baby Flyer

Postby libby » Sun May 13, 2007 2:19 am

The breeder is FJC, who posted that they have Northern flyer babies available. I got one reply from them.....enough to find out they don't ship. It's so hard to get a flyer in the west without shipping. Kiki posted in March that she was hoping to have Northern babies (in Washington) but I e-mailed her a few weeks ago and haven't heard back yet, so I assume there aren't any babies yet. I've checked a few options, but I've run out of idea's to get them from Michigan to the Pacific NW.

Return to “Transportation”