Mid-west Ohio to NY?

Post here if there's a car trip in your future and you wouldn't mind an extra squirrelly passenger, or if you need help with getting a squirrelly traveler to another location
Naya
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Mid-west Ohio to NY?

Postby Naya » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 pm

Is anyone coming from there? Just making sure before I make the trip myself (which would cost a blowing $350). I may be getting a furry little friend from Dennis!!! :multi:

Or would anyone mind helping out? *Bouncing from Ohio to Pennsylvannia to New York*

Dennis is willing to come out to Sidney, OH to meet.
Last edited by Naya on Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Helen
Teen HOF

Postby Helen » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:43 pm

LOL I'm visint schools in mass, penn and conn. My Bf might also be taking me and a buncha friends to dorney, Then I'm goign again in Aug. w. my parents. So I have a few opportunities to help here. So yea, tell me what everone thinks.
Owned by
Madamoiselle Artemis Isobella D'Antionette
Monsoiur Pierre Niagra von Faust (given to my loving boyfriend, Mommy loves you!)

Meeting you was fate; Becoming your friend was a choice; Loving you I had no control over XP

Nativeprincess
Flying Furball

Postby Nativeprincess » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:47 pm

Naya, arnt you afraid of the squirrel not bonding very well to you becasue you already have Boss?
I mean you mentioned that Gucci didn't bond very well to you.
and what happends if she comes back?

Naya
Flying Furball

Postby Naya » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:57 pm

I dont think the squirrel will mind sharing Boss mainly because I will be bathing each time I handle either one. Because of health risks and all (I dont want to transfer anything to them). So I doubt theyll notice a "squirrely scent" on me.

As for Gucci, we did bond but not as strongly as me and Boss. I think it was her own personal preference because she did have Boss as a companion and I am a female human (I dont bond well with girls apparently).

As for coming back, I AM hopeful, but again before I sound like a selfish brat, I have been pretty good with handling animals since I was in the 4th grade (including my whole hamster "farm" in the 6th) so if she does by chance come back, I'd be more than happy to deal with the responsibilities.

Naya
Flying Furball

Postby Naya » Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:38 pm

On the 16th, Helen can get to U-Penn/Penn State, can anyone else please help?

Naya
Flying Furball

Postby Naya » Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:02 pm

We still need help to get our northern baby from Ohio to NY. :(

Helen
Teen HOF

Postby Helen » Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:52 pm

-hugs- I'm surewe'll think of something...We both seem to have some rather unlimtied resources to follow up on dun worry too much!
Owned by

Monsoiur Pierre Niagra von Faust (given to my loving boyfriend, Mommy loves you!)

Meeting you was fate; Becoming your friend was a choice; Loving you I had no control over XP

RaVeRiNaBuBbLe
Flying Furball

Postby RaVeRiNaBuBbLe » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:49 am

i wish i could help, but the car needs a new timing belt, so i'm trying to drive as little as possible. i wish you the best of luck. i'm sure you will come up with something.
~Michele~

In Loving Memory of Mr. Pecan Oglethorpe (P.O.) and Molly MoMo. Momma will miss you, Babies.

Naya
Flying Furball

Postby Naya » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:44 pm

At this point, we either need someone from Ohio to meet up with Helen on the 16th after picking up the squirrel, or we have to wait a few weeks for her friend to arrive from China and bring the poor baby around early August...I worry about our lack of bonding time.

Helen
Teen HOF

Postby Helen » Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:30 pm

I'm a lil worried about the lil guy's accomodations. If I go personally I have a little carrier that I can keep him in for a good period of time thatI got for Isobella...but if it's someone else...well...yea...
Owned by

Naya
Flying Furball

Postby Naya » Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:55 pm

Helen wrote:I'm a lil worried about the lil guy's accomodations. If I go personally I have a little carrier that I can keep him in for a good period of time thatI got for Isobella...but if it's someone else...well...yea...

Yeah but Helen remember, you cant go that far :(

Helen
Teen HOF

Postby Helen » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:16 pm

Yea...I guess i'm still hoping someone will be taking a trip soon. I mean the friend of mine hasn't ever had a flyer how will she know how to handle one? esp one that is only gonna be there in a pouch?
Owned by

Return to “Transportation”