Transport Cages for Pups

Post here if there's a car trip in your future and you wouldn't mind an extra squirrelly passenger, or if you need help with getting a squirrelly traveler to another location
Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Transport Cages for Pups

Postby Joan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:01 pm

"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Yolanda
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby Yolanda » Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:52 pm

I have a couple of the medium-sized Come Along carriers that I use for transporting when the squirrels go on vacation with us. I use the travel home carriers with them as they will chew the Come Along carriers.

I usually put the travel carriers in their cages with bedding and nuts and they are usually sleeping in them the next morning when it is time to leave.
Yolanda

owned by Lukas and his children: Hickory, Queen Nefertiti, Yuki, Buttercup, Lily, and Jib; RIP George (mate of Lucas and mother of his children)
Cinderella the rabbit
Jasper, Sibbie, Echo, Simon, Sphinx, Cotton, and Indigo (cats)

angelicparticles
NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby angelicparticles » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:32 pm

Yea I have used the Come Along Carriers for traveling across country and while I like the material used, I have found out that pinky would chew along the zipper line breaking the zipper and creating an exit for him to get out of.... I have had this happen twice soo caution!
Viva La Squirrelly Liberator!
Pinky RIP: 2004-2007

Future Squammy

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Joan » Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:00 pm

angelicparticles wrote:... I have found out that pinky would chew along the zipper line breaking the zipper and creating an exit for him to get out of.... I have had this happen twice soo caution!

Good to know about!
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Transportation”