Blacksburg, VA to different areas (help please)

Post here if there's a car trip in your future and you wouldn't mind an extra squirrelly passenger, or if you need help with getting a squirrelly traveler to another location
LaurenLovesFlyers
Teen HOF & NFSA Member
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Blacksburg, VA to different areas (help please)

Postby LaurenLovesFlyers » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:53 pm

There is a flying squirrel in Blacksburg, VA that I'm working out details with her owner about adopting.
However, from Cincinnati to Blacksburg is a nice little 7 hour drive.

Is anybody going from there, to Ohio (any place in Ohio really, we would be willing to meet up)
Or, in two weekends, we are going to Indianapolis, so if a trip from Blacksburg to THERE would be possible, that would work to.
And, a final option, around the last week of March we are going to Myrtle Beach, so if anybody would be able/is going to make a trip like that, please let me know.
-Lauren-

Rest in peace Fidget, your mommy loves you dearly.

HOF to the bi-polar little boy Bandit <3

RaVeRiNaBuBbLe
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby RaVeRiNaBuBbLe » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:05 am

i wish i could help you out here. it's a shame this isn't taking place in the summer, i work in VA in August. i'm in eastern PA now, depending on how far that is from you (i know it's still quite some way to the ohio border)i could house a potential baby until you could meet with me to get it, so if it's of any assistance, if anyone is coming from VA to the philly area, i can try to be of some assistance, and can probably drive to the mid-state of PA. best of luck to you either way! if it's meant to be, it will work. :D
~Michele~

In Loving Memory of Mr. Pecan Oglethorpe (P.O.) and Molly MoMo. Momma will miss you, Babies.

Return to “Transportation”