Alabama to Virginia

Post here if there's a car trip in your future and you wouldn't mind an extra squirrelly passenger, or if you need help with getting a squirrelly traveler to another location
Cheryl
NFSA Member
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Alabama to Virginia

Postby Cheryl » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:49 am

There's a furball available in central Alabama. It's an 11 hour drive between my home in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. If anyone has any ideas on how to set up a shuttle between us we'd certainly appreciate all input.
Cheryl
Beauregard's slave

flyer_1
NFSA Member

Re: Alabama to Virginia

Postby flyer_1 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Not that I think this is a great idea but you ever consider the bus or something I don't know when they run or where or whatever, maybe If you talk to your hubby abain tell him how much you love him and how handsome he Is and what a wonderful strong man he is and MAYBE just maybe he will let you go but i would really show him how much you care, maybe when he walks in the room you could break down in tears or something like that, I don't know just trying to help :)
I'm not NUTS I just mimic

R.I.P Taz

Cheryl
NFSA Member

Postby Cheryl » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:21 pm

ROFL...thanks. It's not been often in the last few days I've really laughed. I think he's gotten used to me breaking down in tears when he walks into the room, so I don't think that would help.

I've just about decided to drive to Alabama, but I need to put breaks on my van first. Although, I could just take hubby's truck...then he'd be the one crying!
Cheryl
Beauregard's slave

lynn
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby lynn » Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am

Cheryl - come to Michigan! I'm closer than Alabama, and you could have two wonderful boys....
Lynn's spastic nuts: Bunpei, Boeing, Calypso, Dixie, and Piper.

Cheryl
NFSA Member

Postby Cheryl » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:18 pm

lol, Lynn, sounds like an idea worth thinking about. We live in south eastern Virginia, about an hour away from North Carolina. I don't know what part of Michigan you live in, but if it's in the southern part, then you are an hour or so closer than Alabama. Want to take a road trip & meet me part of the way?

How old are your boys?
Cheryl
Beauregard's slave

lynn
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby lynn » Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 am

Cheryl,
Bunpei is 2.5, and Boeing is 2 years old. They are healthy, active, and friendly to most everyone.
I'd be willing to go as far as Cincinnati, if that would help you. It's really just a matter of the timing of everything, but to be sure my babies have a good home, I'll make an extra effort.
Lynn's spastic nuts: Bunpei, Boeing, Calypso, Dixie, and Piper.

Cheryl
NFSA Member

Postby Cheryl » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:20 pm

I checked the map & it' about 10 hours from my house to Cincinnati. Around five or six hours is about all we can handle driving each way. I just passed on a chance to get a baby that was about 11 hours away. The offer is GREATLY appreciated and I really wish we were closer so I could take your boys.
Cheryl
Beauregard's slave

Return to “Transportation”