Michigan to Nebrask or at least Iowa?

Post here if there's a car trip in your future and you wouldn't mind an extra squirrelly passenger, or if you need help with getting a squirrelly traveler to another location
Jerica
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Michigan to Nebrask or at least Iowa?

Postby Jerica » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:36 pm

I might be able to get a pair of flyers from Michigan if someone is willing to help me out. I've been trying to get flyers for 4 years and can finally get some. I live in Nebraska but can possibly make it to Iowa or have my father who lives in Iowa transport from there if someone can come from Michigan to at least Iowa? Willing to reimburse for gas or if you are looking for a flyer pup in the future will give you a free baby from the first litter. May not breed for awhile, but plan to in the near future. If anyone would take me up on this offer I'd much appriciate it! Thanks.
Future HOF! I do custom drawings from your photos, contact me!

Loving pet parent to Juniper, Aussie/Heeler mix, Nightshade the twin tail halfmoon betta boy and some red cherry shrimp and snails.

Jerica
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Michigan to Nebrask or at least Iowa?

Postby Jerica » Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:58 am

New plan, there are 3 girl flyers I need to get from there, if you are looking for a flyer in my area and are willing to pay half gas, I will find a way to get the flyers from michigan to this area, and you will get one (maybe two) of the girls (as long as the owner now won't mind that) I need to be able to pay for gas from michigan all the way to nebraska or if you are anywhere in between there I would only as for partial gas and drop the flyer off to you. Price of half the gas is no more than what a flyer would be from a breeder, at least im assuming anyway. I'd have to figure it out, but I'd appriciate it and if you're like me whos been waiting for years to have a flyer you can get one this way!
Future HOF! I do custom drawings from your photos, contact me!

Loving pet parent to Juniper, Aussie/Heeler mix, Nightshade the twin tail halfmoon betta boy and some red cherry shrimp and snails.

Return to “Transportation”