NFSA Rockie Miller Research Fund

Updates, news and policies including membership information.

Moderator: Joan

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

NFSA Rockie Miller Research Fund

Postby Joan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:38 pm

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... rc=1&sra=1

This is the link to make a subscription payment of $10 a month to the Research Fund. If you wish to make a one time donation, use the PayPal button below and indicate it is for the Research Fund:
viewtopic.php?t=621
Last edited by Joan on Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Jme
Teen HOF
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby Jme » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:34 pm

I was just wondering what exactly would be researched? ANd who will be ding the research??? lol Just curious.
Jaimie
Future HOF! LOL

Joan
Site Admin

Postby Joan » Wed Jan 25, 2006 10:25 pm

The first research data collection to be set up under this fund is on Necropsies to determine causes of death in flyers of NFSA members.
Three have already been collected and a data base is being set up to track findings
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Anita Rae
NFSA Member

Postby Anita Rae » Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:27 am

This ia a PayPay subscription which autimatically deducts a specified amount from your PayPal account. When she gets all the bugs worked out, you should be able to select how much and how often you would like to donate. You could do say.... 5.00 a month or 100.00 a year... what every you are comfortable with. For me it is easier to do a small amount each month than it is to come up with a large lump sum. And since PayPal autimatically deducts it from my account, I don't have to remember anything. Ya'll know how us old folks are about remembering. hehe. Once you have it set up, you can easily stop the payments anytime you decide you don't want to do it anymore. I hope this helps.

Return to “NFSA Information”