pico

Place for those with paid memberships to introduce themselves

Moderator: Joan

Pico
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

pico

Postby Pico » Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Just wanted to introduce our new baby Pico. He is about 11 weeks old now. Still sleeping a lot and prefers cuddles and pets to running crazy around. It is nice to have a new sweet baby after losing our last girl at just 9 months of age of unknown cause in September of last year. Hoping to learn all we can here to prevent that from happening again.
We have him on a mix of seeds, oats, kale, fruits (mostly apples and oranges) sprinkled with repto-cal nightly, nuts (pecans mostly....but not everyday)and carrots. He seems to scatter everything at night so it is kinda hard to keep track of exactly how much he is eating...but he is growing fine. What is the absolute perfect diet for him...cause we will do it!!
I just recall our other baby being more active at his age....and am wondering if it is a male thing or time of year perhaps that makes him sleep all the time. Even when we get him out at prime nocturnal hours he may run around a little but then wants to cuddle up for sleep. Probably us being paranoid...but thought I would run it by you guys. Anyway, looking forward to continued reading on the board!!
Marcie

flyer_1
NFSA Member
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: pico

Postby flyer_1 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm

He's cute! congrats :wav:
I'm not NUTS I just mimic

R.I.P Taz

Return to “NFSA Member Introductions”