Putting 2 Flyers together

For other than life threatening medical situations with your flyer.

Moderators: Joan, Anne27, DinNorman

Debi62
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Putting 2 Flyers together

Postby Debi62 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:33 am

Hi I have 2 flyers females and they have lived in separate cages side by side for about 5 yrs we would like to combine them into one to be pals, is this possible and if so what’s the best plan of action, there both healing from some salty nuts my husband feed them a few weeks ago but when there back to themselves we would like to house them together, please any info will help.. =D>

Joan
Site Admin
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Re: Putting 2 Flyers together

Postby Joan » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:38 am

Debi62 wrote:Hi I have 2 flyers females and they have lived in separate cages side by side for about 5 yrs we would like to combine them into one to be pals, is this possible and if so what’s the best plan of action

Let one flyer out while the other is caged and see what happens. If there is no attacking let then both out together. If no attacking put in the same cage and observe. Females tend to be more territorial than males. See this string: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2108&p=15986#p15986
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Return to “Non-Emergency Help Sought”