White potatoes

For other than life threatening medical situations with your flyer.

Moderators: Joan, Anne27, DinNorman

Lightsandy11
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

White potatoes

Postby Lightsandy11 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:02 pm

My baby got a hold of a boiled white potato today and she loved it. She is 5 or 6 weeks old. Is this ok? I always see sweet potatoes but white and yellow potatoes are not on the list of foods they can have. Really worried because she already has soft orange stool. I need advice on both subjects please

Joan
Site Admin

Re: White potatoes

Postby Joan » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:24 pm

If she loves it, fine ... she may hate it tomorrow. :twisted: This goes for both kinds.
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Lightsandy11

Re: White potatoes

Postby Lightsandy11 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:51 pm

Any chance you might know what I can do about her really soft poop. It's been about 6 or 7 days. She was found by my cousin. His cat had her and her brother. Brother didn't make it:( Not knowing any better he was giving her evaporated milk. Luckly he brought her to me just in time. She was so weak. I made some Pedialyte and flush her out for 24 hours, then started her on goats milk Esbilac. She came to LIFE:) Only problem I'm having is the loose stool. Any ideas would be great.

Return to “Non-Emergency Help Sought”