Custom Drawings

Post all items/flyers for sale to the public
Jerica
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Custom Drawings

Postby Jerica » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 pm

It's been awhile since I've been on here, but wanted to let everyone know I'm still doing custom drawings. I can draw from photos of your little flyer, or draw any other animal, person or thing. I draw from photos, but can do different things for the background, combine a couple photos to create one drawing, and things like that. We communicate through email and when all finished I'll email you a pic of the finished drawing and as long as you like it I'll mail it after I recieve your payment. I'm posting a couple drawings I did for someone on here long ago (if you recognize the drawings I did for you feel free to comment about them :) Also you can see other examples on my Facebook page by searching Blue Wolf Creations or http://www.facebook.com/BlueWolfCreations

Thanks! And if you do visit my Facebook if you could help me spread the word about my drawings and such by liking my page (if you have Facebook). I'm actually trying to make enough income to stay home with my kiddos. I don't have to make a whole lot as my boyfriend is the main breadwinner, but really trying to get my artwork out there. Thanks again!
Attachments
Picture 042.jpg
Picture 042.jpg (123.49 KiB) Viewed 1180 times
Picture 077.jpg
Picture 077.jpg (156.73 KiB) Viewed 1180 times
Picture 065.jpg
Picture 065.jpg (107.1 KiB) Viewed 1180 times
Future HOF! I do custom drawings from your photos, contact me!

Loving pet parent to Juniper, Aussie/Heeler mix, Nightshade the twin tail halfmoon betta boy and some red cherry shrimp and snails.

Jerica
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Re: Custom Drawings

Postby Jerica » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:28 pm

I just realized I forgot to put my email address which is the easiest way to get ahold of me. It is awolf@hotmail.com and prics do vary according to what you want to have me draw, what I do for the background and size of drawing. The main sizes I have are 8 1/2" x 11", 11" x 14", 9"x12" and 18"x24" but I can even trim them down to a custom size. Thanks!
Future HOF! I do custom drawings from your photos, contact me!

Loving pet parent to Juniper, Aussie/Heeler mix, Nightshade the twin tail halfmoon betta boy and some red cherry shrimp and snails.

Return to “For Sale”