Knoxville Tennessee Summer Baby flyers available.

Post all items/flyers for sale to the public
Tn Flyer
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Knoxville Tennessee Summer Baby flyers available.

Postby Tn Flyer » Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:17 pm

I'm retired and raise flyers as a hobby breeder and care for my flyers at my home. I'm USDA permitted and will be happy for anyone to see my cages. I'm very picky about who I will sale a flyer to,therefore I only sell to adults and require a phone conversation and a picture of the cage that the flyer will be homed in with the purchaser in the pic next to the cage. I charge $150.00 for male or female and don't ship, I want to meet the buyer in person. Make sure you educated yourself about flyers because if you are not knowledgeable about them I won't sell you one. My number is 423-305-4724 or at awcurl@gmail.com . I have several litters available with both male and females.

Art :backinmyday:
Last edited by Tn Flyer on Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hobby Breeder

Joan
Site Admin

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Baby flyers available.

Postby Joan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Way to go Art!
"A lot of people spend time talking to the Animals, but not that many people listen. That's the real problem! ... Winnie the Pooh

Jerica
Flying Furball
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

Postby Jerica » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 pm

Do your flyers usually breed once or twice a year? I am looking to get one, but eventually have a pair I can breed. Because I live in Nebraska I would have to figure out when the best time to drive there would be. I don't know that I can do it as soon as April. (you are a 15 hour drive for me)However later in the year I may be able to. I have been on this site since high school (2004) and researching and patiently waiting for my life to be stable enough for a flyer. Now I am at that point but it is very hard to find any flyers around here. I would also be willing to adopt one that aren't still babies if you happened to still have some of the litter by then. Of course if I am going to breed I can only get an unrelated pair. Would you have unrelated ones? (and yes being in Nebraska I plan to get a permit to own them) :)
Future HOF! I do custom drawings from your photos, contact me!

Loving pet parent to Juniper, Aussie/Heeler mix, Nightshade the twin tail halfmoon betta boy and some red cherry shrimp and snails.

Tn Flyer

Postby Tn Flyer » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:18 am

Hello, They breed in spring and fall. The fall babies are usually around Oct.
Hobby Breeder

Sailor_Orbit

Postby Sailor_Orbit » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:48 am

If you change your mind about shipping, please let me know!

Tn Flyer

Re: Knoxville Tennessee Summer Baby flyers available.

Postby Tn Flyer » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:31 am

I have several summer litters available. See my contact info at the begining of the thread.
Hobby Breeder

Return to “For Sale”