SISSY POUCH BUYER BEWARE!

Please leave both Positive and Negative feedback on purchases obtained from advertisements placed on the NFSA MessageBoard.
ECallaway
Juvie Pup
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 1

SISSY POUCH BUYER BEWARE!

Postby ECallaway » Sat May 13, 2006 10:17 am

So I thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

I ordered a Bonding pouch from one of the recommended links on this site www.sweetandsoursugargliders.com on April 26th, and as of yet have not recieved my purchase.

I'd be more forgiving, but every attempt on my part to contact the seller has also proven fruitless...

Has anyone else had any luck with these people? Or did I just fall through the cracks?

Anita Rae
NFSA Member
nobotspam: No
How many feet does a squirrel have?: 4

Postby Anita Rae » Sat May 13, 2006 2:38 pm

Here is a few posts about the same subject. Alicia is a great person who just somtimes takes more orders than she can get filled and she is a little unorganized at times. Like last year I sent her two wheels for a raffle and she lost them. hehe. But she is not dishonest. She will get to it eventually. She has also been having some internet trouble so that is probably why you haven't heard back from her. I also paid for a purse at the Texas Retreat in February for Katiedid and she has not recieved it yet. So I guess all we can do is be patient and hopefully she will get it worked out. However after waiting 14 weeks, I don't think I will order from her again. Take a look at the last post on GA. You can turn any zippered pouch into a sissy by raiding your dh closet fo a pair of suspenders. The light weight ones that are about 1 inch wide are soooo comfortable.

http://www.sugarglider.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=570476&an=0&page=0#Post570476

http://www.glidersanonymous.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2636&pid=37393&st=0&#entry37393

ECallaway
Juvie Pup

Postby ECallaway » Sat May 13, 2006 3:05 pm

Good to know I guess I'll be a little more patient with her, but I don't think I'll be recommending a Sissy Pouch to anyone after this.

ECallaway
Juvie Pup

Postby ECallaway » Sat May 13, 2006 3:34 pm

Okay so I heard from SweetandSourSugarGliders today and it's as Anita says. Alicia is just over whelmed... I'll be patient.

Amy4Xray
Flyer Lover

Postby Amy4Xray » Sat May 13, 2006 8:15 pm

lol when i first read this post title I thought you were calling the pouch buyer a name. :rotflol:
[<Amy>]
previously owned by Martie Monster, who will always own a part of me.

ECallaway
Juvie Pup

Postby ECallaway » Fri May 19, 2006 5:39 pm

Okay so I take it all back. It did take forever, but I finally got my Sissy pouch and I LOVE it!

So if you order one just know it'll take awhile!
SQUAMMY to one spoiled rotten SQUIRT!

Return to “Feedback on Purchased Items”